We are one of the leading roofing companies in Vancouver
Most trusted roofing company in Vancouver. Experts in Roof Installation and Roof Repair.
We also Serve Burnaby, Port Coquitlam and surrounding Cities
“We are Roofers and Roofing Companies that have a common goal to ensure our Quality and Pricing are Unmatched .”
Expert and Professional
Why Rooffix Network Of Roofing Contractors ?
Every contractor we use gives the promise to Our customers. The three pillars approach to making sure we deliver exemplary service on site, on time and on budget!
Every Rooffix Contractor in the Network Promises to give great service so we keep a high retention rate with our clients. Our no-nonsense, professional, and reliable approach to Roofing along with Each team of knowledgeable Contractors is the reason why our work can be seen all over the Lowermainland.
Competitive Prices | Quality Workmanship | Quick Service
Over time the Rooffix team has seen a change in the way Contractors have built their businesses and attract clients. At Rooffix Network of Contractors we see a way to make it better. Using only highly qualified Contractors that have all the Proper paper work for insurance and Workers Compensation, and that are committed to bringing stand pricing to every client. Let us give you Free Estimate…
Penco is our go-to drywall contractor…the blending of quality, price and performance are the best we have found.
– Toronto Contractor
– York Region Municipal Estamator
Penco is our preferred supplier for boarding and taping services. Great quality at fair prices.
– Custom Home Builder
Really easy to work with. Keep to schedule. Will work with project schedule. Good workmanship. Excellent service. Friendly workers.
– GTA New Home Builder
Quality Workmanship Extends To All Our Service Work
Quality Workmanship Extends To All Our Services!
When we make a connection with clients, we keep them. These connections are the foundation of our business. The Rooffix Network of Contractors Promise guarantees Quick Service, Competitive Prices and Quality workmanship and this extends to any service work that we do.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce Rooffix Network of Contractors is open and ready to serve the All Your Roofing Needs.
The wear and tear that Roof’s experience is inevitable – cracks, sun and wind damage, holes, and wear marks are signs that life happens, then it’s time for a Rooffix Network of Contractors that can easily repair whatever life has thrown at your Roof.
Exteriors is a technical expert for both sloped and flat roofs, including full building envelope solutions. Residential style homes can range from single family dwellings to large townhouse complexes with hundreds of units. Our Residential company is a trusted contractor for both consultants and insurance companies alike on these types of projects. Whatever your roofing material, we can help you install it, maintain it, and repair it when needed.
we have gained considerable expertise in all the roofing materials and styles common in area. Some of the most popular options we offer are:
- Composition or asphalt shingles
- Slate and faux slate
- Tile and faux tile
- Wood shakes
- Sheet metal and other metal roofing options
- Low slope or flat roof options
- Impact resistant shingles
- Gutters and diverter
- learn more about House roofing Vancouver
Our scope of expertise includes high density housing builds including Stacked Townhouses & Traditional Townhouses. We have fall protection and can work from scissors lifts and boom trucks. We carry 5 million Liability insurance for Strata Roofing Contracts.
- learn more about Townhouse roofing Vancouver
We also specialize in Commercial work including Custom Homes as well as effortlessly tackling Large Renovations and Additions. We have strong knowledge in a variety of new commercial roofing systems. examination of the roof system, flashing, insulation and related components to identify any potential trouble areas. With a large Commercial business, Epic Roofing & Exteriors can handle any issues you may have on more complex commercial buildings. Leak inspections or small tenant damage are handled by our Service department, ready to serve the needs of the property manager.
Hot Tar Roofing Contractors in Dallas – Flat Roof Specialists
Hot Tar Roofing is one of the oldest roofing systems still being used today. Also known as Built-up Roofing, it has been used for well over 100 years. This type of roofing is very popular among Vancouver business owners of commercial and industrial buildings. With multiple layers (or membranes), a water resistant and resilient roof is created to form a durable roof. Vancouver Commercial Roofing Company is one of the top flat roof experts with many years of experience installing hot tar roofing systems.
Benefits of Hot Tar Roofing
- Affordable roofing compared to other flat roof types
- Creates a watertight barrier offering years of protection
- Durability and protects against wear from mechanical equipment, solar panels, foot traffic and other activities on the rooftop
- Allows for various application and surfacing options
- There are multiple layers for backup protection if damage occurs
- There is a high fire rating for Hot Tar Roofing
- Relatively low maintenance costs
- It is inexpensive to fix if the top layer becomes damaged
Hot Tar Systems
Hot Tar roofing is also known as Built-up roofing throughout the commercial and industrial roofing industry. The process includes a layering effect which contains a combination of materials that creates a durable, water resistant roof. Many commercial property owners feel that this type of roofing is among the most durable flat roofing solution. By hiring a professional roofing company to perform proper installation with regular maintenance, a hot tar roof can last around 15 to 25 years. 2-ply, 3-ply and 4-ply are typical applications for hot tar roofing used for industrial and commercial buildings in Vancouver. This type of roofing system can be installed with various depth to accommodate different roofing needs and budgets.
Vancouver Hot Tar Roofers & Flat Roofers
Ready to get started? Schedule your and we’ll discuss the best roofing solution for your commercial or industrial building. Whether you’re looking for a new hot tar roofing system or are just in need of a roofing repair, we are your go-to contractor. With years of experience working with customers throughout the Vancouver area, we have been recognized as one of the leaders in flat roof systems. Learn more about commercial roofing Vancouver.
Flat roofing requires a certain type of roofing expert. Whether you need a roof replacement, maintenance, repairs or even consultation for your commercial building.
Flat roof solutions for residential applications
- Built-up roofing (BUR) has a long history. This “old-school” flat roof treatment involves the application of roofing felt (tar paper) and asphalt-based roofing tar, often in multiple layers. A top layer of gravel or a reflective coating is required to cut down on heat gain and improve durability. Maintenance and repair work usually call for more felt and coating layers to be applied. Over time, this adds weight to the roof and increases the mess and expense of its eventual removal. Though BUR remains an economical option, it can’t compete with more modern flat roofing materials in terms of low maintenance, light weight, and durability.
- Modified bitumen works well on residential flat roofs. Because it comes in 3-ft.-wide rolls, modified bitumen roofing is easy to handle and apply. Basically, you roll out the material so that seams overlap. Seams can be fused with a torch or sealed with special adhesive. The roof surface gets a reflective coating for durability and reduced heat absorption.
- EPDM roofing has a good track record. Despite its exotic chemical derivation, ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM for short) has the look and feel of an everyday rubber inner tube. EPDM comes in large rolls and is well-suited to an application over any large, flat roof surface, providing the substrate is clean and uniform. The flexible rubber material is glued to the roof substrate and to adjacent EPDM sections (Installation with mechanical fasteners is also possible). An EPDM roof can easily last 20 years with minimal maintenance, but its dark tone absorbs a tremendous amount of heat. To prolong the life of this single-ply roof and reduce cooling costs, a reflective top coating is essential. Alternatively, you can pay extra for EPDM membrane with a white top layer.
- PVC roofing offers top performance for a premium price. This single-ply roofing material is made from polyvinyl chloride, the same high-performance plastic used in plumbing pipes. Seams between PVC sheets are welded together with a specially designed heat gun. The resulting membrane is impermeable to moisture, with excellent durability. Because PVC roofing is naturally white, it has excellent heat-reflective qualities without any coating or extra treatment.
- TPO roofing is a light, affordable single-ply option. TPO is short for thermo-plastic olephine, the chemical composition of this fabric-like roofing material. TPO represents a newer roofing technology that’s still being refined by different manufacturers. The material comes in rolls of different sizes, making it suitable for a variety of flat roof projects. It can be installed with adhesives, mechanical fasteners or heat welding. Like EPDM and PVC roofing, TPO requires a clean, uniform substrate; it can’t be installed directly over existing roofing material. Although TPO usually costs less than EPDM or PVC, it doesn’t yet have the same track record of proven performance.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) combines roofing, flashing & insulation. Instead of tearing off an old flat roof, SPF technology enables a contractor to spray on a continuous layer of high-density foam that seals leaks, bridges gaps and forms a waterproof barrier – even around roof penetrations like vent stacks. As a bonus, the cured foam layer has good insulation value, helping to reduce heating and cooling costs. Building owners who want to avoid the mess, disruption and expense of tearing off an old flat roof often find SPF roofing their best option. Once cured, the foam is coated with a sealant that protects against ultraviolet degradation. Lean more about Flat roofing Vancouver.
Wood Roofing Durability
All roofing materials have their own pros and cons, and wood is certainly not an exception. However, most business owners find that the advantages of a wood roof outweigh any potential disadvantages. Of course, you should base your choice of roofing material on the particulars of your own situation; we can only offer professional and general advice.
When it comes to durability, wood roofing certainly delivers. Wood naturally lasts a long time. Wood shingles and shakes are also extremely resistant to high winds, and even hold fast during hurricanes, hailstorms, snowstorms, and torrential rainstorms. Through proper care and maintenance, your wood roof should last for a solid ten years. Depending on a variety of conditions, it could last even longer. Regular maintenance will prevent mold and mildew growth, further increasing the wood roof’s lifespan.
Advantages of Wood Roofing
Wood is regarded as a specialty item for roofing. Few homeowners opt for wood unless they understand the unique benefits it offers. If properly maintained, wood roofing can last much longer than most other roofing materials. In fact, wood will typically last between thirty and fifty years. This, of course, assumes professional installation and maintenance.
Furthermore, unlike most materials, wood roofing does not require several underlying layers. Wood is a perfect insulator for your home — which also means that it saves you money on other insulation materials. Lastly, wood absorbs less heat, which means more energy is conserved within. You won’t waste hundreds of dollars on your cooling bills each month. The energy efficiency that wood roofing offers is good for the environment and great for your bank account.
Wood Roofing Maintenance Tips
Wood roofing is especially susceptible to mold, fungi, and lichen, depending on climate and moisture levels. It’s crucial that all wood roofing is well-maintained by professionals. Wood roofing does not decay on its own, and will last for generations if properly maintained. Moisture and infestations, however, can cause it to rot and break apart.
First and foremost, implement a schedule for thorough cleaning. During this cleanup, remove any debris and cut back the overhanging trees near your home. When done right, a thorough cleaning should last for years. There are various cleaning tools, including safe-for-use chemicals or preservative treatments. If you’re unsure what to use, schedule roofing maintenance promptly. A professional will catch any minute details that may lead to long-standing issues. You should know, however, never to seal, varnish, or stain your wood roofing, especially if it’s cedar. Cedar needs to breathe. Learn more about Cedar Roofing Vancouver.
Windows & Door
New Windows Did you know that new double pane replacement windows can save you significantly on heating and cooling costs? In fact, studies by the U.S. Department of Energy have proven that 30% or more of a home’s energy can be lost through inefficient windows and doors. With new windows from Affordable Replacement Window Systems your home can feel more comfortable and with energy efficient windows, your utility bills will go down. An added benefit many homeowners find with new windows is fewer pests. Because today’s vinyl windows seal more securely and can be made custom for any opening, pests have a harder time finding little cracks to sneak through.Some Options:We offer a wide selection of national and local brands to choose from and because we’re not locked into one brand, we can offer many styles and colours to meet nearly any budget. Here are a few features all the brands we sell and install offer:Efficiency – Engineered for superior energy performance, our replacement windows combine advanced materials with modern manufacturing techniques to keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.Low maintenance – Our windows are made of long-lasting materials that retain their shape, colour and strength, and never need to be scraped or painted.Insulated frame – While some replacement windows feature energy-efficient glass, Affordable Replacement Window Systems installs windows in which the entire frame and sash assembly are constructed of high-strength, low-conductivity materials that retain heat and keep your home weather tight.Low-E glass – Panes of highly efficient Low-E glass filled with a specially formulated inert gas mixture virtually eliminate heat transfer through a window.Tilt-in sash – Our windows feature a tilting sash for convenient cleaning, both inside and out. Curb appeal – An expansive glass area and an attractively finished frame make our windows a beautiful new addition to your home.Your Best Choice for Replacement Windows in Fort WorthThe expert window replacement window company Affordable Replacement Window Systems is ready to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Learn More About Window & Door Replacement in Vancouver
New siding and trim is an easy way for you to quickly and cost-effectively improve your property appeal and value.
All pricing includes a detailed checkout performed by one of our specially trained service technicians toNeed repairs to your commercial roof? Once our inspection is done, we stamp our work with Jeff’s seal of approval to show that the job is done to the highest industry standards. provided our neighbours with stunning new and repaired roofs.
Sign Up Now for Your Complimentary No Obligation Roof Inspection
We will contact your shortly after submitting this form to confirm an appointment with you for your complimentary, no obligation roof inspection.
Input the form below with correct information. I had to continue using it is no such thing as college assignments are going to come up with the reason why one cannot find nice proofreaders since what size . So far i will remember this service – a reasonable and always offers a term paper all customers. Strict anonymity, Excellent quality Personalized approach, Service that exceeds expectations. Remember this site a great job on writing service should look? We deliver .
- Reliable: We offer consistent, year-round schedules.
- Flexible: We work with you to ensure that we’re compliant with your billing procedures.
- Specialized: We take on what is important to you.
- Experts: We only employ highly experienced, licensed contractors and builders.
- Locally Owned: …and proud of it!
- Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with the color infused into the plastic, vinyl siding provides an appealing look at an inexpensive cost. Vinyl siding is the most popular choice when it comes to home siding materials. Why? Because vinyl siding is cost-effective, durable, and gives the home the appearance of quality wood at a fraction of the cost.
Vinyl siding comes in all shades and colors you could think of to give your home the look you desire. We only use the highest-quality vinyl in the industry so you can rest assured it will not peel, rot, or crack and will stand the test of time.
Insulated Vinyl Siding
Just like vinyl siding, insulated vinyl siding gives your home the same quality look at an affordable price. Insulated vinyl siding, however, can also reduce your energy bills by more than 20%. Whether you want to keep cool air in for the summer, or warm air in for the winter, insulated vinyl siding is the choice for you.
The benefits of vinyl siding include:
- Most cost-effective siding option
- Never requires paint
- Easy to clean
- Rot and pest resistant
- Multiple styles, widths, and colors
Although vinyl siding is a great alternative for wood siding, nothing can give your home the classic and quality appearance of real wood siding. Wood siding is engineered to last and withstand cracking, rotting, and peeling. They offer a wide variety of wood siding available including designer shake, old mill shingle siding, cedar shake, pine, spruce and much more!
Fiber Cement Siding
Fiber cement siding is a building material that is made of cement, sand and cellulose fibers. James Hardi cement boards are also imprinted with the natural look of wood. Like vinyl siding, fiber cement siding is also an extremely durable home siding material. It is available in dozens of shades and colors to give your home the appearance you desire. It is manufactured to withstand harsh weather conditions. Best of all, it gives your home the authentic look of natural wood siding with added durability.
Benefits of fiber cement siding include:
- Zero flame spread index
- Zero smoke development number
- Mold, pest, and water resistant
- Much stronger than vinyl siding
- Superior thermal properties
Louisiana Pacific Siding
Louisiana Pacific (LP) SmartSide Trim and Siding products offer the beauty of traditional wood, but their advanced technology creates products that are more durable and consistent than traditional wood materials. The wood obtained by LP is under strict Sustainable Forestry Initiative standards. Their process is to use the entire log, either in the product or for fuel.
Benefits of Louisiana Pacific siding include:
- Less seams
- Much lighter then fiber-cement
- Fungal and decay protection
- Authentic look of real wood
- Can withstand extreme heat, cold, humidity, and rainfall
- Quick installation
Soffit & Fascia Installation
Soffits are designed to provide attic ventilation and water shedding from exterior walls. Technically, a soffit is the underside of any element of a building. The most common soffit is found in the area under the eaves on the exterior of the house. The soffit extends from the side of the house to the edge of the eave and closes the space beneath the eave.
We offer a wide variety of soffits and solutions for your home:
- Vinyl soffit
- Fiber-cement soffit
- Wood soffit
- Adding soffit vents
- Repairing old rotten soffits
Fascia is used in conjunction with soffits for added aesthetics and is also needed for the installation of gutters. Fascia is the band running horizontally and situated vertically under a roof edge. It is mounted on the exposed ends of rafters or the top of exterior walls to create a layer between the edge of the roof and the outside. In addition to serving an aesthetic function by creating a smooth, even appearance on the edge of the roof, fascia board also protects the roof and the interior of the house from weather damage. Not all styles of home design feature fascia boards.
We can help you:
- Replace rotten fascia
- Reseal and paint fascia
- Add new fascia
- Learn More About Siding Contractors Vancouver.
We approach every Roofing Project as a top client, we intend to keep every client as a #1 client. The Rooffix Network of roofing Contractors Guarantees:
By carefully selecting our Contractors, we are able to provide you with a balance between quality and price that gives you an exceptional finished product without breaking the bank
When it comes to our workmanship, many of our contractors have been with Rooffix Network of Contractors for over ten years. Our Roofers and Siding Contractors have the experience and passion for what they do, ensuring top-notch workmanship and exceptional quality control.
Whether we’re providing quotes, starting jobs or finishing projects on time, we’ll be there to effectively communicate with you throughout the entire process making sure your unique needs are taken care of.
Let us Make Your House a Home!
Quality Workmanship Extends To All Our Services!
Of course we give Free estimates no matter what size your Roofing and Siding project is. From repairs to complete jobs. We work for new builds and have our projects inspected and passed with flying colours all the time. This ensures you get a product that. meets BC codes and requirements. Once you have one of our estimators out and meet our crews you will know you are in good hands.
We want to be the Roofing & Siding Contractors you love and trust. We are unbeatable in the overall experience from any contractor you have used. We give you quality products and great craftsmanship. All while achieving great prices which makes us one of the best Roofing & Siding Contractors in Vancouver and Lowermainland.